Role of the PTA
- To represent the views of parents/ guardians of the school.
- To effectively collaborate with the teachers and management to bring about positive changes in the functioning of the school.
- To create awareness amongst parents as regards their commitment towards healthy growth of their children.
- To organize talks, seminars on effective parenting, child health etc.
- To extend full co-operation to the teachers and management to carry out various activities in the school.
- In all PTA is expected to act as a bridge between the parents and teachers/ management.